CIPHR is a specialist, UK-based provider of SaaS HR, payroll, recruitment and learning software, offering flexible, scalable solutions that cover the entire employee lifecycle. Whether you’re looking for a single provider for all your HR-related software, or looking to take a best-of-breed approach to integrated systems, CIPHR is here to help.
We make it easy for organisations to integrate our solutions with other business tools – such as time and attendance software, expense management systems, and benefits platforms – from their preferred vendors, via our API. Linking CIPHR with multiple applications results in greater data security and accuracy, an enhanced employee experience, and significant time efficiencies.
CIPHR also offers fully integrated HR and payroll through CIPHR Payroll: powerful, reliable and scalable payroll software, backed by industry-leading support and expertise from qualified, UK based payroll professionals. Choose to manage your payroll in-house or opt for greater convenience and accuracy with CIPHR Outsourced Payroll.
- Confidently respond to requests for advice, guidance and technical support across the entire CIPHR range of products and services from our customers and colleagues within the business.
- Deliver exceptional service to our customers and the business, in order to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and contribute towards the business focus on client retention.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of the entire range of CIPHR products to the highest level.
- Identifying knowledge gaps and working with the team, Senior Service Desk Analysts and Service Delivery Manager to address any areas for development.
- Develop and maintain technical skills to improve your understanding of CIPHR products and aid support. Including but not limited to; SQL Database administration and querying
- Excel pivot tables and formulae and Remote Desktop Protocol.
Essential experience & skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving and investigative technique
- Calm under pressure and able to effectively prioritise workload
6 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above.
- 37.5 hours per week.
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Pay increment after qualifying period.
- Great development and career progression.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits including 23 days leave, plus Bank Holidays, a workplace pension, excellent training and development, private health insurance, group life assurances, health care cash plan and private dental.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development - former apprentices now have progressed into team leader / management roles at CIPHR.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.