This company began in 2001 and develops experience, services and builds portfolios of complimentary software tools for creating and developing world class support services, designed to enable IT to become a powerful facilitator for change within their organisations. From core IT Service Management capabilities to extensible, ‘codeless’, integrated service delivery for Enterprise Service Management solutions. Offering cloud hosted or on premise deployment, subscription or purchase, the solutions delivered and supported by our organisation, choice, flexibility and rapid returns on investment.
This is a key role in a fast growing company and requires flexibility, ability to learn quickly and a passion for technology. This position is responsible for providing frontline technical support and service to customers and internal teams. Analysts are required to provide excellent customer service & support. Service Requests & Problems range from basic to complex on a very flexible application/platform (Cherwell Service Management).
You will provide ICT Support to both Junior and senior schools. You will have a focus on high quality support, whether in the classroom, supporting teachers with tech or within the ICT Support offices, working with the ICT Support Team on day-to-day support requests and projects. You will support the ICT infrastructure, including audio/visual resources, mobile devices and wireless systems for all staff, pupils and visitors attending the school.
You will be exposed to a wide range of some of the latest technology and be hands-on with the support of equipment, services and applications. You should be a team player with a get up and go attitude. You will be comfortable covering 1st and 2nd lines of support with people at all levels. This position will be vital to the running of the schools, so applicants should be professional with a helpful attitude and have the ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and pupils. We will inspire you and we will support you throughout your training.
- Ability to manage and de-escalate tense customers with high priority incidents
- Strong analytical, process-oriented, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- This position requires the ability to support customers via email, phone or chat.
- Analysts are expected work independently, accurately troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve customer issues or requests.
- The ideal candidate will have a preference for working with customers and applying their technical skills to provide solutions. .
- Analyst will use our Cherwell Service Management solution to document and record their work and update customer accounts.
- To work proactively to solve support incidents, monitor the progress of requests/calls from inception to resolution and ensure that end‐users are informed of progress at all times
- Provide effective Incident management via assigning correct prioritisation, updates, escalation and resolution to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of computer software and networks
- Strong analytical skills, ability to research and test solutions
- Ability to learn about administering and maintaining services and applications in a LAN/WAN environment (i.e. SQL Server, Active Directory)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong understanding of relational databases and ability to trouble shoot (tuning/indexing)
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technology
- Ability to learn and support varying software applications and platforms
The candidate should possess the following qualities:
Ability to effectively communicate with customers with varying levels of technical expertise
- Ability to understand and resolve complex technical issues
- Methodical and accurate approach with a proven ability to focus on detail
- Able to time manage own workload
At least 5 GSCE’s, including English and Maths at GCSE grade C (grade: 9-4) or above.
To progress at iService Solutions
Life insurance benefit
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.