Employer: M&G plc
Wage: £402.15 Per Week
Hours: 35.00 Per Week
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Apprentice who is interested in working alongside the Employee Technology Adoption Team in Technology. The successful applicant will work closely with the Adoption Specialists providing support in change management, adoption activities and digital content creation.
This apprenticeship will ensure the successful candidate learns how to effectively apply the ADKAR model to projects and campaigns, helping the business to adopt technology change.
They will also be involved in creating photo & video content for the wider technology area.
About M&G plc
M&G plc is a leading savings and investments business which was formed in 2017 through the merger of Prudential plc’s UK and Europe savings and insurance operation and M&G Investments, its wholly-owned international investment manager.
In March 2018, Prudential plc announced its intention to demerge the company with a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange. As an independent company, M&G plc has a single corporate identity and continues with two customer-facing brands; Prudential for savings and insurance customers in the UK and Europe and for asset management in South Africa and M&G Investments for asset management clients globally.
At M&G our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business and we’re looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We’re digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers.
What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
- Challenge Your Limits by creating a stimulating working environment and providing opportunities for you to be involved in meaningful and challenging work
- Support Your Aspirations with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to succeed
- Value Your Input whereby leaders and managers will involve you in key decisions, listen to your thoughts and recognise the important contribution you make
- Balance Your Life through a work life partnership that focuses on making this an inclusive, diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables everyone to be at their best
About the Employee Technology Adoption Function
The Technology Adoption function is a business aligned service, that provides appropriate levels of change management, support and training to all of M&G plc. Adoption Specialists aim to help the business transition into a modern workplace and adopt new technology. We partner with Microsoft to help provide this service.
As a Technology Adoption Apprentice, you will support the Adoption Specialists and Content Creator across a variety of workstreams.
Working alongside internal and external partners, you will ensure requirements are met as well as identifying opportunities for improving the business interaction with technology wherever possible.
Full training and support will be present throughout your apprenticeship on how to use a variety of applications to help deliver these tasks and understand the processes, whilst also developing your knowledge of the business.
Your daily duties will include:
- Production of adoption collateral including guides, FAQs and infographics
- Attending and assisting in training, genius sessions and workshops with attendees from across the business
- Supporting in the set-up and running of technology events
- Developing and learning skills on new technology that will then be passed onto the business
- Support in the running of the Tech Ambassador programme
- Assisting content creation including, shooting of videos and photography on and off site
- Support on technology projects, applying the ADKAR model to technology changes including comms, sponsorship, training and resistance planning
Qualifications Required: As a minimum, candidate will have 5 GCSEs with good grades in Maths and English (A*-C) or relevant 2 years work experience in financial service or customer service office environment.