Based in Gloucestershire, ITEC Support provide a first class unified communications platform and technical support desk, supported by experienced engineers and customer support team, they deliver a white label service for IT and Telecoms resellers throughout the UK.
If you're looking to kick-start your career within technology then this could be the perfect role for you! If successful, your duties would include assisting their friendly and supportive team with helpdesk queries, network monitoring and provide real-time solutions.
For more information about the company please visit their website:
- Assisting customers over the telephone/helpdesk with problems
- Monitoring and co-ordinating customers networks
- Building real-time solutions to telephone queries
- Ensuring customers hardware is up to date
- Undertaking any other relevant duties that arise
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and ITEC Support.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A genuine passion for technology is essential
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £9,750 Per Annum
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- 1 Hour Lunch Break
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional day annual leave for birthdays
- Employee bonus scheme
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Due to funding requirements, there are specific candidate criteria that apply to this apprenticeship opportunity. In order for our employer to offer this vacancy, they must be able to draw down full government funding for the position. As such, only candidates aged 16 - 18 will be eligible to apply for this vacancy.
As we work with a range of employers who do not require full government funding to offer apprenticeship opportunities, please visit our website: to discuss and apply for alternative apprenticeship opportunities.
Full Government funding rules and regulations can be found here:
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: