AAT Accounting and Business Diploma Level 2
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- College Courses
- Level 2
- Accounting & Tax
Introduction to the course
This Level 2 course is great way to develop your accounting skills.
It covers units like:
- recording income and receipts
- initial trial balance
- supplying information for management control,
- making and recording payments
- business communications
- payroll systems
- developing study skills
- achieving personal effectiveness
- working with computers (SAGE)
What do I need?
You will need:
- 2 GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade C or above, which is now described as Levels 4 - 9
- to come to an interview
- pass an assessment
- have a good reference
- an 88% attendance record.
How is the course taught?
You will be taught through a series of workshops, including guest speakers and visits.
How will I be assessed?
You will be continuously assessed through skills tests and exams.
What does it lead to?
You could progress to the Accounting AAT Level 3
Your accounting and finance skills, and ability to contribute to management decisions related to finance will enhance your performance and competitiveness in the workplace.Application closed