AAT Level 2 Course Overview
This is the first level of the AAT qualification. AAT Level 2 is for people with limited or no accounts knowledge. The AAT Level 2 Certificate in accounting training will equip you for an entry level role in an Accounting or Finance department. By the end of the aat level 2 course you will have a greater understanding of manual and computerised accounts and how to use them in a real world/practical setting. AAT qualification is highly recognised amongst the employers.
Why Study AAT at Osborne Training?
- Access to highly expert tutors
- 24/7 Access to the world class State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
- Free High quality study material
- Flexible payment option
- Free exam preparation kit
- State of the art classroom
- Expert Tutorial support from the tutor
- Student Discount Card from NUS
- Exam Booking Service
- Premier Training for AAT Courses
- Obsorne books provided for AAT Level 2 course
- Free Tablet PC ( For Limited Period)
- Expert Career Guidance
AAT Level 2 Course Syllabus
You will be studying the following units under AAT AQ2016 syllabus
- Bookkeeping transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Cost
- Work effectively in finance
- Using Accounting Software (i.e SAGE Accounts)
This level will help you develop your skills in double entry bookkeeping and give you an understanding of management and administrative processes.
You'll learn how to use manual and computerised accounting systems and to work with the purchase ledger, sales ledger and general ledger.
You would also get better understanding about budgeting and costing.
You will be awarded with AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting Certificate from Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) once you have passed all the exams.
Once you finish Level 2 you may progress towards Level 3, or alternatively you can study both Level 2 & Level 3 together through the fast track option.
How to enroll
Please contact a course advisor who knows the accounting industry in detail can help you to choose the right course for you. Alternatively, please visit Osborne Training website to find more.