AAt Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- College Courses
- Level 3
- Level 4
- Distance Learning
- Employment & Training
- Level 3
- Level 3
- College Higher Education
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Professional Qualifications
- Accounting & Tax
- Business & Admin
- Banking and Finance
AAT Level 3 Courses Overview
AAT Level 3 qualification is an Advanced level of AAT qualification. AAT qualification will give successful students the skills and knowledge to work competently in a finance, accountancy or book keeping role successfully and also the opportunity to progress their studies in AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and full membership of the AAT.
AAT Level 3 Course Duration: You can expect this qualification to take 6-7 months to complete for most students subject to completing all exams successfully.
Whats is Included in the course
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Indirect Tax (VAT)
AAT Level 3 level introduces more complicated accounting tasks, including the preparation of final accounts for sole trader and partnerships. You will also learn how to maintain cost accounting records and how to prepare reports and returns. Moreover, You will master skills on Spreadsheet.
Moreover, you will be awarded with AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting certificate from Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) once you have passed all the exams and skill tests.
Finally, once you finish AAT Level 3 course you may progress towards AAT Level 4, or alternatively you can study both AAT Level 3 & AAT Level 4 together through the fast track option.
Why Osborne Training
- Exam Booking Service
- Premier Training for AAT Courses
- Obsorne books provided for AAT Level 3 course subjects
- Free Tablet PC ( For Limited Period)
- Expert Career Guidance
- Access to highly expert tutors
- Unlimited Access to the Premier State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
- Free High quality study material
- Flexible payment option available
- Free exam preparation kit available
- State of the art classroom
- Expert Tutorial support from the tutor available
- Student Discount Card from NUS available
How to Enroll
Contact Osborne Training course advisers who are experts in the industry and can help you to choose the appropriate course for you. Yopu may also visit Osborne Training website for further details.
Sign-up or log in to apply