Academy Rugby Foundation - Bognor Regis
- College Courses
- Level 3
- Employment & Training
- Level 3
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Sport and Fitness
- Academic & Education
- Outdoor Pursuits
- Bognor Regis remove
Are you a rugby player aged 16-18?
Looking for a career in sport?
Looking to get an education and train as a rugby player?
The Academy programme is a 2-year, full-time education and rugby development programme open to rugby players aged 16-18 year olds that will give you:
- Professional coaching led by RFU Level 2 Coaches
- Learning delivered by outstanding teachers
- Field sessions, S&C, analysis, nutrition and more
- Recognised qualifications - BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma in Sport and BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport
- Regular appraisal to monitor development both on and off the pitch
- Focus on the four core components of the player development model: technical, tactical, physical and mental skills development.
- Exit routes into University, Apprenticeships, progress onto the club’s 1st team, Championship or Premiership Clubs and employment opportunities within the sport and leisure industry, including coaching placements.
- Where required students will study Maths and English GCSE or Functional Skills.
Academy Rugby Foundation
SCL Education Group
FREE for 16-18 year olds - There will be a subsidised cost for purchasing training kit
COURSE START DATE
3 GCSES A-C preferably one Maths or English
SCL Education Group is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of education through sport who run Academy programmes in partnership with over 50 Clubs. Over the course of the programme students will gain the underpinning knowledge and skills for a wide range of sports careers.
Apply below with your details below for the Academy and a member of the SCL Education team will be in contact with next stepsSign-up or log in to apply