Account Executive Apprentice - London (EN5) - 3515
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Advertising & PR
- Barnet remove
My client now recruiting for an account executive to work on the UKs biggest IT security exhibition and other interesting US and Israeli clients. The company is about to move into new premises in Barnet, North London and is enjoying a time of rapid expansion so you' ll be able to grow as the company grows.We hope you' ll become an essential part of our development, playing a key role in the success of our clients'PR programmes, with support from senior team members. You will have regular contact with your clients and the press and all our account execs have stayed and been promoted to other positions within the company.
The team of self-motivated, hugely energetic and creative thinkers, all driven to succeed for the benefit of our clients. They pride themselves on the fact that they all understand technology and if they don' t they' re not shy to ask.
They invest in the lastest and best PR and marketing tolls to achieve maximum publicity, whether it' s UK or global print, TV, radio or digital media. They constantly monitor and measure their clients'media exposure to make sure they are ahead of the game.
As an Account Executive, you play a key role in the success of your clients'PR programmes, with support from senior team members. You will have regular contact with your clients and the press and will need to establish good working relationships with them.
The Apprenticeship role will include:
- Understand the monthly deliverables for each of your clients and work with other team members to ensure they are being met, including:
- Ensure relevant features are pitched in a timely fashion
- Managing the process of article creation and placement
- Securing interviews
- Managing rapid responses and securing coverage
- Produce client reports, with input from account teams, in a timely fashion.
- Feel personal responsibility to ensuring that nothing `falls though the gaps'for any client
- Manage team mates'expectations about workloads and anticipated results.
- Establish strong working relationships with your clients and feel confident making recommendations
- Establish strong working relationships with key media in the UK and other countries
- Help deliver projects and campaigns against briefs
- Keep your account team updated about how each client is doing each month
- Work with other team members to understand how workload is shared and different responsibilities
- Support international PR activity as appropriate
- Always stay focused on the quality of all work for all your clients, including written materials
- Ensure you are up to speed with social media trends and tools
- Through regular reading of our key press, both in the UK and overseas, stay up to date with what is going on in the IT security industry at large
- In discussions with colleagues, feel able to identify what is and isn' t news and be able to communicate that angle in a press release, pitch or over the phone confidently and quickly
- Ensure clear and regular lines of communication with your account team, and proactively keep him/her informed of work in progress, sharing / generating ideas, giving your own views and perspective on what to do next etc.
- Produce weekly or internal reports as required
- Provide administrative and other support to all colleagues as required, managing your workload and managing expectations
- PR our success - seize opportunities to publicise the work we do, either through our newsletter, directly with clients, or more widely through PR Week etc
- Work with account managers to keep client case studies up to date
- Work with account managers to identify and enter relevant awards for the employer or its clients
- Take responsibility for updating the website with news
- Identify any `gaps' , for example if someone is on holiday or unwell, and be proactive in suggesting how they should be managed
Skills required for this apprenticeship:
Ideally you' ll already have some experience of PR, however the key to this role is being able to use your initative, good writing &phone skills and able to work in a team.
- Be confident in your writing skills to be able to help write content for your clients if required.
- Be able to prioritise and schedule workload effectively, be focused on client objectives, and be able to ask for help when needed
- Always be on the looking for things we can do differently or better, either internally or for clients
- Feel confident communicating each client' s key messages, whether it is though press releases, case studies and articles or feature pitches
Ideally 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English.
Training to be provided:
England - Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship - City &Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
37.5 hours ( Monday - Friday, 9 - 5: 30)
About QA apprenticeships:
QA Apprenticeships is an Ofsted Outstanding provider of apprenticeships. 94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Multi-award winning - Apprenticeship Programme of the Year 2012, 2013 &2014, Microsoft UK Partner of the Year 2013 Special Commendation - and the first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding in all areas.
94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.It only takes a minute to apply for an apprenticeship with QA and begin your career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.