Short Description:Our vision is to become the world’s leading architectural engineering manufacturer, offering advice and effective solutions. We believe in achieving this through our valuable colleagues, all contributing and playing their partWe have an exciting opportunity for an Accountancy Apprentice to join an exciting, innovative & forward-thinking team
- Purchase invoice matching and processing.
- Assisting with credit control and utilisation of Euler creditinsurance policy if necessary
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Maintaining cash books
- Raising sales ledger credit notes
- Filing to ensure the accounts office is kept paper free.
- Assisting with the reconciliation of balance sheet controlaccounts
- Dealing with both sales and purchase ledger telephone calls asnecessary.
- Raising inter co recharge invoices and reconciling inter cobalances (trade and non-trade).
- Communicate effectively relating to colleagues at all levels ofthe organisation and with external customers.
- Identify opportunities to resolve problems within your area ofresponsibility.
Qualifications Required: 5 GCSE at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including Maths and English