Accountancy Apprenticeship - Clowes Developments Limited
- Full Time
- Employability Skills
- Distance Learning
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- Work Experience/Interns
- Level 2
- Level 2
- Accounting & Tax
- Ashbourne remove
Apprenticeship: Accounting Foundation Level 2
Employer: Clowes Developments (Mfds) Limited
Salary/Hours: £4.50ph – 37.50 hours per week Monday-Friday
This is a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice with 12 months of accounting experience to join a small accounts team within a large family run property development company with an impressive national portfolio. Great opportunity to progress and complete AAT studies in order to fully qualify.
Duties will include:
- Log, batch and post purchase invoices
- Obtain invoice approval
- Raise cheques payments and remittances in a timely manner – weekly/monthly
- Obtain cheque signature and send to supplier
- Reconcile supplier accounts to statements monthly
- Be aware of service charge requirements and keep copies of relevant invoices for charge reconciliation
- Preparing cheque receipts for banking
- Log cash, cheques, standing orders and BACs receipts daily from bank statements
- Dealing with purchase invoice queries and liaising with Surveyors and Directors
- Dealing and sorting with suppliers
- Filing of invoices and correspondence
- Banking of money and checking it is correct and reporting any discrepancies
- Entering Course takings onto the accounts system
- Completing Golf Club weekly receipts schedule and produce weekly takings report.
This role requires a confident individual who is a strong written and verbal communicator, with the flexibility to take on new tasks. You will be confident and especially competent in the use of Microsoft packages and other software, be incredibly ambitious and willing to undertake further training and development.
For this level 2 Apprenticeship, requirements include a minimum of grade c or above in GCSE English, Maths and ICT or equivalent. An attention to detail, friendly and approachable person is favoured.
This is a 12-month apprenticeship paying weekly wages of £4.50ph, where you will achieve level 2 in Accountancy Apprenticeship with Functional skills also available in English and Maths if required.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will be looking to keep the right individual on full time.
This is a wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door and apply your skills with Clowes Development (Mfds) Limited Apply today!Sign-up or log in to apply