- Full Time
- Employability Skills
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- Work Experience/Interns
- School Leaver
- Level 2
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Professional Qualifications
- Accounting & Tax
- Business & Admin
- Banking and Finance
- Birmingham remove
Something not adding up? Why not start an accounting career through an apprenticeship with NA Accountants - a fast growing and established company in Birmingham.
This is an excellent opportunity to start your accounting journey, gain essential qualifications, and pick up valuable skills and experience with the guidance of mentors that will provide a launching point for your career.
Some of your key responsibilities in this accounting role include:
- Assisting senior and assistant accountants with accounting on various software
- Making and recording payments, as well as generating cost reports.
- Working with senior accountants to help preserve accuracy
- Picking up incoming calls, and adhering to clients’ needs with good customer service
- Processing payroll
- Admin duties including maintaining and organising files
The company is on the lookout for a proactive and computer literate individual who has excellent written and verbal communication skills. You should be an organised person who can prioritise your workload effectively, and has excellent attention to detail. A good level of mathematics is required for this role, and you will be looking to show initiative to impress in the role and claim a full time position in this business.
This is a 12 month apprenticeship paying a weekly wage of £127.50, in which you will achieve a Level 2, 3, or 4 AAT qualification dependant on your existing qualifications. A permanent position with this company will be available for the right learner after gaining ongoing training and support to build your career.
Requirements include GCSE grade C or above in Maths & English.
Get in contact today for this fantastic chance to get the right start for your career as an accountant.Sign-up or log in to apply