Exterity is a market leading provider of IP video and digital signage technologies that help organisations to harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. Our end-to-end solutions enable our customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network. From corporate, finance and education, to hospitality, remote facilities, stadiums and healthcare, Exterity has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions.
- Process and input purchase invoices
- Reconcile monthly supplier statements
- Audit monthly employee expenses
- Process monthly credit cards transactions
- Update prepayments and fixed asset register and copy invoices for audit file
- Answering the telephone, filing, photocopying and scanning documents and other ad-hoc finance tasks as required
- Answering the telephone and assisting with other reception duties
- Date stamping and distribution of mail
- Ordering of stationary and other office/kitchen supplies as required
- Provide concierge support for meetings and training courses
- Good general spread of N5 qualifications, preferably including:
- Administration &IT
- Business Management
- Hardworking and a strong desire to succeed
- Being discrete, trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work accordingly to timescales
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of tasks set
- Be equally comfortable working as part of a team as well as on an individual basis
- Strong communication skills and confidence to communicate at all levels
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 9am - 5.30pm
- Mon - Fri
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.