The MGA Academy of Performing Arts (MGA) is a centre of excellence providing training, support and promotion for young performers in Edinburgh. An Academy with one aim - a professional performing arts career for every graduate.In 2005 Murray Grant and Andrew Gowland began running workshops in acting, singing, dance and musical theatre in Edinburgh and the surrounding area. By July 2010 they had fulfilled their vision of establishing a permanent base for MGA at its beautiful home in Balgreen Road.
An opportunity has arisen within a fantastic Performing Arts Academy for a Digital Applications Apprenticeship to join their Accounts Team. This is an excellent career boost that will allow you to learn all aspects of a varied role within finance, customer services and systems admin while working in a friendly upbeat working environment. The right person will join the organisation who are looking to support and progress you within this exciting new role.Upon the successful completion of your 1 year apprenticeship and training programme there is potentially an excellent full time role with salary increase and of course joining the MGA family.
- Daily Monthly Adhoc
- Monitor student enquiry emails
- Check that Freelance invoices are authorised
- Raise recharge invoices
- Manage purchase order requests
- Distribute Credit Card Statements to card holders
- Processing Purchase Invoices
- Process authorised Credit Card expenditure
- Assist with creating and updating procedure notes
- Prepare supplier payment runs Assist with credit control
- Email remittances
- Petty Cash Café Sales & stock control Systems in use:
- Xero finance system MS Office (Excel, Word) MS Office 365 for email
- Good Organisational Skills
- Good communicator
- Motivated and keen to learn, Good attention to detail and takes pride in the work
- Outgoing and enjoys working in a fast paced role
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours
Working with an exciting fast growing and fabulous team.
For the right candidate and attitude, MGA are willing to support you.
Minimum salary to start, review every 3 months and salary increase after 6 months
Important Information: “QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.