Accounts Apprenticeship (Hounslow)
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Accounting & Tax
Working for a firm of experienced Chartered Accountants who offer a range of services including: accounting, taxation, financial planning and management consultancy.
This firm, who are known for their high quality client focussed value, work across the UK for small enterprisies as well as large corporates.
Their clients opperate over industries such as: healthcare, retail, not for profit, property, construction, hospitality and leisure, solicitors and technology.
This vacancy is at their office in Hounslow.
- Produce Annual Returns on behalf of clients
- Process weekly/monthly payroll, upload all RTI data to HMRC and prepare all payslips for clients
- Reconciliation of clients’ bank accounts and posting all bank transactions
- Assist in Accounts preparation assignments for a wide variety of clients
- Prepare budgets for clients and monitor progress compared to budget
- Minimum of one years practice experience
- Able with Microsoft Office
- AAT/ACCA studier
- Confident and well organised
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to meet KPI's
- Qualifications: 5 GCSE's grades A to C