A leading property company who specialises in professional lets, student lets, short term lets and festival lets are looking to add an administration apprentice to their growing team.
This is a well-established firm who are growing rapidly and you would be exposed to all areas of the business. This will be an exciting and varied business administration apprenticeship working in a very fast paced environment.
Support our Accounts Team by
- Scanning & filing of accounts information
- Accurate data and document management.
- Property database maintenance - accurate data entry.
Support our Accounts team by:
- Professional and clear communication with tenants & landlords regarding payments & invoices
- Answer incoming telephone calls and dealing with enquiries, gaining as much information from the caller to enable a correct and positive response.
- Keeping the office area clear of debris.
- Speak and write fluent English with evidenced Right to Work in the UK.
- A command of other languages is of benefit, but not essential.
- Experience of operating MS Office Applications
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint.Positive and clear communicator, verbally and in writing.
- Flexibility to learn new skills - transactional physical tasks and behavioural skills.
- Ability to become confident overtime with the training provided and demonstrate the skills learnt.
- Alignment to our Core Competencies.
Additional Information: Monday to Friday 37.5 - Shift to be confirmed.It will be 0800-1630, 0830-1700, 0900-1730 or 0930-1800
28 days holidays including all bank holiday and 3 personal days per year. (Holidays are challenging to accommodate from mid June to mid September due to operational business requirements)
Company pension - employer contributions matched up to a cap of 5%
Key performance indicators in this role are:
- Punctual attendance
- Becoming a confident communicator
- Demonstrate learning by answering customer enquiries directly.
- Able to organise own tasks and prioritise your daily routine
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.