The purpose of this role is to work as an account assistant. This role involves posting of accounting entries, bank reconciliation, tax matters and preparation of accounting reports. .
- Posting of accounting entries on the spread sheet
- Daily reconciliation of transactions against banks’ transactions
- Accounts’ preparation up to Statement of Financial Position level
- Assisting in preparing management accounts and other financial reports
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Filing of tax returns online and dealing with tax matters
- Prepare and process expenses and employees’ wages.
- Carry out a range of other ad hoc finance and administration duties as required by the supervisor.
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades C or above including English and Maths
- A-levels desirable