Are you a progress driven individual?Are you looking to further your career with paid learning whilst gaining valuable experience?If so look no further, start here and apply now!
You will be working for...
A leading property company who specialises in professional lets, student lets, short term lets and festival lets are looking to add an administration apprentice to their growing team.
This is a well-established firm who are growing rapidly and you would be exposed to all areas of the business. This will be an exciting and varied business administration apprenticeship working in a very fast paced environment.
- Scanning &filing of accounts information.
- Accurate data and document management.
- Property database maintenance - accurate data entry.
- Professional and clear communication with tenants &Landlords regarding payments &invoices
- Answer incoming telephone calls and dealing with enquiries, gaining as much information from the caller to enable a correct and positive response.
- Keeping the office area clear of debris.
- Speak and write fluent English with evidenced right to work in the UK.
- Experience of operating MS Office Applications - Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Positive and clear communicator, verbally and in writing.
- Flexibility to learn new skills - transactional physical tasks and behavioral skills.
- Ability to become confident overtime with the training provided and demonstrate the skills learnt.
- Alignment of the companies core competencies.
- Punctual attendance
- Confident communicator
- Ability to organise own tasks and prioritise your daily routine.
- You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Week 1 - Monday to Friday - Shifts between 8am and 6pm
- Week 2 - Tuesday to Saturday - Saturday shifts between 8.15am and 3.30pm
- This is a fast paced work environment with great support in place for apprentices.
- Our client is invested in developing young people in the workplace with a history of successful apprentices.
- 28 days holidays including all bank holiday and 3 personal days per year. ( Holidays are challenging to accommodate from mid June to mid September due to operational business requirements)
- Company pension - employer contributions matched up to a cap of 5%
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.