We are looking for ambitious and hard working people who wish to start their career in the business world.Fortune 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, and the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of revenue) In the UK they advise on more commercial property than any other adviser. They are a company who believe in development and progressing their staff and for an individual coming into the business at entry level, it is an amazing opportunity.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of 21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking 207 in 2018. It has been named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including transaction and project management Bproperty and facilities management, management and valuationy leasing, consulting, sales, services and development services.In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
- Working with our Property Management, Facilities Management and third party partner colleagues to ensure all transactions for a property or portfolio are completed correctly using aligned systems
- ASet up and control of system maintenance (CBRE bespoke system)
- Processing of transactions relating to the properties ensuring these are accurate and correct using Excel Spreadsheets
- Working with all stakeholders on the completion and on-going maintenance of annual insurance charges
- Ownership of suspense items actively working across teams to allocate monies
- Attending internal meetings and organising using MS Outlook
- Adherence to CBRE’s ISAE3402 requirements and assistance with collation of audit samples
- Ensuring Time Tell completed on a weekly basis
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Confident and assertive where required
- Flexible approach to work
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook). Previous experience of working on multiple platforms
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Monday - Friday 9 am until 5pm
- GBP 15,000 per annum
Future Career Progression:
Continued career opportunity within current team and wider CBRE buisness Important Information
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.