Are you looking for a career in Accountancy, If so, we have a great opportunity for an apprentice to work as an Accounts Payable Apprentice within our expanding accounts team. You will be responsible for assisting with the invoices and payments for the Surelock McGill Group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- enter and upload invoices into system
- track expenses and process expense reports
- prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- reconcile accounts payable transactions
- monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- maintain supplier files
- correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- assist with month end closing
- provide supporting documentation for audits
- maintain accurate historical records
- maintain confidentiality of organizational information
Qualifications Required: 5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.