Admin and Client Services Apprentice - Vauxhall
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- London remove
Pakistani Fashion Boutique established in 2010, we have a strong passion for making sure every bride feels like the princess of her day. We ensure that each women feels valued by receiving a personalized service.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer service.
- Work in business to business customer relations.
- Managing orders.
- Liaising with brands and customers.
- Logging calls and complaints (we document absolutely everything in writing).
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
- Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
- Good team player
- Very organized
- A can-do positive attitude
- Good multi-tasking skills – able to cope in a sometimes high pressure environment
- Excellent phone manner
- Microsoft Office application proficiency, i.e., Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook