Admin Apprentice - Ashford (TW15) - 3218
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Ashford remove
What kind of company will you be working for?You will be working for a used car dealership in Ashford, Surrey. In a fast paced sales environment you will be supporting the sales team with day-to-day activities. Giving you a great insight into sales as well as administration.
Why would you want to work for us?There is potential to secure a full time working position after your apprenticeship gaining experience and a qualification in our firm.
- To develop knowledge and learn to apply this in the workplace
- Advertising Cars on website
- Database input, photocopying, filing and typing duties as directed
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- To answer/deal with queries via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- General office duties
- Sample sending and chasing updates
- Running errands as and when required
- Stationary ordering
- Making refreshments for clients/staff
- Essential Educational, Experience and Skills
- You must have Excellent communication and problem solving skills, be highly organised and have the ability to multi-task. Being literate is also vital when responding to customers and an enthusiastic approach to all of this is essential.
- Being committed, mature and showing initiative is essential and also having Maths and English at pass or Grade B is vital.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
- Monday - Friday, working hours will be determined by line manager
Sign-up or log in to apply