Admin Assistant Apprentice - Glasgow (G2 4) - 9439
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Glasgow remove
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant company. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
One of Scotland' s longest established larger independent firms of chartered accountants, providing a full range of services to clients including audit ( both internal and external) , accountancy and valued added, corporate and personal taxation, business advisory, corporate finance and consultancy services. The firm operates a dedicated insolvency department which provides debt solutions to both consumers and businesses.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be?
- Scanning documents
- Filing various things
- Photocopying circulars
- Folding/enveloping outgoing mail
- Delivering as required
- Answering phones - taking messages and transferring calls to appropriate caseworkers
- Liaising effectively with team members and other teams as appropriate
- Doing any other appropriate tasks, as directed
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be?
- Someone with excellent communication skills ( both written and oral)
- Someone who is confident in using Microsoft suite ( eg, Outlook, Excel, Word)on a day-to-day basis
- Someone with some previous work experience in a team environment, as it would be beneficial ( but it is not essential)
- Someone with strong organisational skills
- Someone who can take ownership of a task
- Someone with an enthusiastic, results driven and co-operative mentality
- Someone with a positive and confident approach to work
- Someone who is able to understand the principles of client service
- Someone with a quality approach to work ( first time, on time, every time)
- Someone who can work effectively in a team environment or on their own initiative
- Someone with 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
The daily working hours are from Monday-Friday, 8: 45am to 5: 15pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply