This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for?
A business that offers extremely cost-effective print production, innovative graphic design, highly targeted flyer and product sample distribution.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will?
- Do general duties including flyer distribution, hand work, digital printing support and any other task where necessary
- Meet, greet and respond to any customer / visitor enquiries, ensuring the Office is maintained to required company standards
- Handle telephone enquiries, establishing needs and taking and relaying full and correct messages when necessary
- Alert appropriate staff upon arrival of any deliveries
- Provide help and advice to customers using Out of Hands Scotland products or services
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with internal / external customers and departments
- Deliver service excellence through timely response to customer enquiries generated through telephone, email, face to face and postal enquiries
- Communicate effectively the features and benefits of the products and services offered
- Keep abreast of all existing and new products lines and special offers
- Book in orders into the Exchequer system following set procedures including the gathering and processing of relevant pro forma payments
- Maintain and develop the company contacts database on the Exchequer system, including OLE upload of approved company and customer price lists
- Act as an ambassador of the business positively promoting the company to all outside parties including cross selling / introducing other product lines at appropriate points of contact in and out of the office
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will?
- Work in a professional and efficient manner at all times
- Ensure accurate timekeeping
- Comply with all health and safety requirements, in particular manual lifting regulations
- Observe all applicable legal requirements
- Be courteous and helpful to all clients and other members of staff
- Always represent Out of Hand Scotland in a positive manner
- Have 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information?
Daily working hours:Monday to Friday, 9: 00am-5: 30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
You will have an excellent opportunity, with possible future progression.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.