One of Scotland's most outstanding and award winning events venues with family values at it's core. They have been voted Scotland's best large venue two years in a row. Some of their events include wedding fairs, Edinburgh gin festival and music concerts. A family run business with a relaxed and fun culture, a venue that screams personality. Undoubtedly an exciting place to work where no two days are the same.
- Using the system Artifax to create and send out contracts
- Using the accounting system zero to create and send out client and customer invoices
- Entering payments onto Artifax/ CRM system and send out receipts
- Ensure events feedback forms are handed over and completed by the events team - communicating and liaising with the events team
- Completing Christmas reporting Monitoring and distributing emails from the shared sales inbox
- Using a template to populate artifax
- Check that artifax is fully populated for all events ahead of scheduled event dates and sales discussions
- Working with and completing cost reports and P&Ls
- Managing the database
- Undertaking ticket tailor analysis
- Doing weekly social media stats reviews
- Assisting with some social media and marketing communication
The ideal candidate will be bright and attentive, with a positive and motivated attitude in the work place. A strong communicator who could be comfortable communicating with the public. Confidence is key.
:35 Hours per week£10,000pa
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.