Founded over 12 years ago, WaterCoolersDirect is the original drinking water division of leading hydration specialists, the WCD Group. Join the award-winning hydration WCD Group specialising in hot and cold drinking water systems.
We are growing and always looking for new people to join us in sales, service, operations and admin. With over 50,000 drinking water products in action and a strong online business, we never stand still.
As we change and grow, so do the opportunities available to you.
You will work in the Retail Sales Hunter Team. You will be working as part of a team in a busy office by supporting current customer accounts, raising orders, answering customer queries and creating new accounts.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to experience a variety of tasks within a very exciting company.
• Support outbound to historical customers to raise awareness of service and maintenance
• Contact current customers to inform them of the needs of the equipment to ensure warranty is maintained
• Log data onto a central CRM system used by the sales team
• Answering sales line enquiries and assisting customers in gaining satisfaction with the service provided
• General administration duties when the company requires
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good organisation skills
• Willing to learn
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• High attention to detail with problem solving skills
• 3x GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade A-C in any subject
• GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
37.5 hours per week,
Monday to Friday
Future Prospects and Benefits:
Potential progression opportunities.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.