Not taking applications
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
Digital Devices is an independent IT solutions provider specializing in data storage solutions, networking, servers, computing and power management systems. Our extensive market knowledge, consultative approach and consistent service levels make us a solution provider of choice across industry sectors in the UK including finance, media and entertainment, education, science and engineering, healthcare and the public sector.
Framework and Level:
Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
Vacancy full description:
In this role, the candidate will be:
- Market research: price comparison of 100 items daily with our online competitors.
- Researching IT brands to add to our online portfolio.
- Assisting the sales team
- Update and maintain CRM on regular basis
- Learning about new IT brands and technology (storage and networking)
- Working with internal department to collect data and pass on to customer and sales team
- Learning sales cycle
- Helping with stock take
- Handling online chat and reception calls
Pay: £4 / hrDigital Devices provides a vacancy for a candidate who is willing to study for a level 2 apprenticeship in administration and IT aspects. You will gain communication and organisation skill by completing the daily task and regular training sessions. Sign-up or log in to apply