We are seeking an Administration Apprentice to join WM Rose Ltd, an established supplier of new and used agricultural, construction and industrial equipment.
This is a permanent position and a fantastic opportunity to grow within the team and gain two vocational qualifications within the first 2 years.
After successful completion of Business Admin apprenticeship, you will receive an increase in pay.
Due to the location of the premises, the successful candidate should be able to drive as there is no bus links.
This job opportunity will require the successful candidate to complete a Business Administration Apprenticeship in year 1 and a Digital Applications Apprenticeship in year 2.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Carry out receptionist duties including answering phones, directing customers/suppliers requests to correct areas.
- Provide an excellent customer experience
- Accurate and timely filing, scanning and paperwork
- Accurate use of company computer system which will include account maintenance & equipment records
- Assist with invoicing, hire equipment administration, machine registration in line with company & national policy
- Ledger work and some accounting duties
- Handling of brochures, stationery supply & stock for all brands supplied
- Housekeeping of office areas etc.
- Updating W M Rose sales literature and production of documentation.
- Enthusiastic with a passion for providing excellent customer service
- Confident & outgoing with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised and the ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work on your own and also integrate into a team
- A good work ethic and dependable
- The flexibility to work a variety of different tasks
- Candidates should be able to drive due to the location of the premises
- 8am-5pm, Monday - Thursday, 8am-4.30pm Friday
- £212.50 p/w
- Salary will increase after completing 1 year of service and completing the qualification
- 28 days paid holiday
- Enrolment into company pension scheme
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.