We have been successfully providing health and safety, mechanical skills and personal development training to company employees and individuals for over 24 years.
Our expertise and experience allows our customers to comply with current legislation, provide certification for employees and help to ensure a safer work environment. Having built a reputation for sharing knowledge, we are a trusted training provider with strong and ongoing relations with our customers across industries including oil and gas, marine, public sector, construction and food and drink.
The successful candidate will be the face of Evolve
- Meeting and greeting everyone who comings to the office and making them feel welcome.
- Ensuring that everyone is aware of any fire arrangements and where to go until course starts.
- Keep up to date with any administration duties as sent by manager or any director.
- Ensure printer is switched on and fill with paper if needed.
- Sign delegates in and out.
- Take paperwork from top tray and sort out.
- Add courses to Records Forklift courses added to TOPS then email information.
- Print all certificates and pass over for checking.
- Take paperwork from scanning tray and scan.
- Deal with any TOPS cards or Certificates that have been delivered in the post.
- Deal with Emails in inboxPrint off books, delegate notes and name cards.
- Help set up rooms for external instructors and room hires when required.
- Cups from store cupboard if needed.
- Lunch times added to next day’s signing in sheets.
- Check printer for toner levels and order if needed.
- When all of the above tasks have been completed please ask a member of the senior team for more.
- A willingness to learn
- A positive working attitude
- An interest in an administrative career
- Mon - Fri
- 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Up to GBP 13250
- 28 days holiday
- Subsidised Canteen
- Opportunities are available to progress within a growing company
The Modern Apprenticeship Programme is targeted at building our workforce of the future. Funding for training is available for applicants aged 16-19 and for disabled and care-experienced applicants between the ages of 20-29. Please ensure, if you are applying for a Modern Apprentice post, that you meet one of these criteria.You will be supported throughout your apprentice journey by a dedicated QA Assessor, you will undertake an X Programme which leads to the achievement of an SCQF level 6.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.