The Administration Assistant will receive training while supporting the business with a range of administrative tasks, gaining valuable experience that will support development towards a successful career.If you feel this role is for you, then apply now!
A recruitment company based in Alness now in its second decade of trading and has grown to be one of Scotland' s most successful and innovative recruitment businesses. A forward thinking , successful and innovative recruitment company, looking to provide a great opportunity to a young person to develop, grow and unlock their potential via an apprenticeship.
- Meeting and Greeting visitors to the office
- Being the first point of contact over the telephone and diverting calls as appropriate
- Registering new candidates to support the recruitment team
- Ensuring the reception area and meeting rooms are maintained to a professional level of appearance at all times
- Coordinating new starter paperwork and ensuring return of documentation
- Supporting with processing payroll and finance tasks
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining the office supplies store
- Writing adverts and posting to relevant job boards to attract candidates
- Updating window displays
- Maintaining the in-house database
- Typing letters and completing ad hoc reporting requirements
- Photocopying and general filing
- Any other tasks to support the business needs
- An administrative qualification gained throughout schooling or alternatively some office based experience,
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise,
- A pro-active and enthusiastic manner,
- Computer literacy and competency in using MS Office packages including Word and Excel.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Opportunity for permanent role after completion of apprenticeship.
- Opportunity for higher salary and further development and training as part of development pathway.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.