This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay! You will be working for…Founded in 1998, this company are a leading provider of high calibre Security Guarding & Property Maintenance services throughout Edinburgh and the Lothians.
Their main services include Remote CCTV Monitoring, Security Guarding, Security Mobile Patrols and Property Maintenance. Combining individual skills, quality training and positive attitudes. Their team ensure the highest levels of professionalism, leadership, commitment to quality of service and client relationships.
- Meeting & Greeting clients
- Data input and system monitoring
- General administration tasks
- This role comes with an Annual Lothian Buses RidaCard.
Increase to GBP 9500 after year 1 %28 with Annual Lothian Bus Ridacard
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Someone with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Someone with the willingness to undertake further training and qualification
- Someone who is enthusiastic and positive attitude towards working
- Someone who is reliable and trustworthy
- You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
Additional Information Mon - Fri, 9am - 5.30pm GBP 8600 per annum plus bus pass
With this position, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to have a bus pass provided by the employer. The successful applicant will receive wage rises as skill and experience increases.
Important Information QAs apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.