This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!
You will be working for?
A company that was found in 1998, this company are a leading provider of high calibre Security Guarding &Property Maintenance services throughout Edinburgh and the Lothians.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
Founded in 1998, this company are a leading provider of high calibre Security Guarding &Property Maintenance services throughout Edinburgh and the Lothians.
Their main services include Remote CCTV Monitoring, Security Guarding, Security Mobile Patrols and Property Maintenance.
Combining individual skills, quality training and positive attitudes;their team ensure the highest levels of professionalism, leadership, commitment to quality of service and client relationships.
- Meeting &Greeting clients
- Data input and system monitoring
- General administration tasks
This role comes with an Annual Lothian Buses RidaCard.
- Increase to GBP 9500 after year 1 ( with Annual Lothian Bus Ridacard)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Willingness to undertake further training and qualifications as deemed appropriate for the post.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude towards work
- Reliable and trustworthy
Someone with 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Daily working hours:Mon - Fri, 9am - 5.30pm
< ul> < li> Pension< /li> < /ul>