Administration Apprentice- Edinburgh (EH20) - 4289
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Loanhead remove
An International Technical Recruitment Agency. The name of FPS has been synonymous within our specialist industries supplying temporary and permanent technical staff at all levels and disciplines across a diverse range of engineering and technical industry sectors. This company cover the following specialist markets; Aviation, Construction, Energy, Science and Technical. We believe that our experience and client faced approach help make us a truly valued partner. Along with our understanding of our clients'business and candidates'aspirations, our vacancy and candidate matching skills set us apart from our competitors.
- Answer incoming calls and pass to relevant recruitment consultant
- Take detailed messages where applicable
- Add relevant client or candidate information to our Database
- Contact candidates to set them up for payroll
- Assist recruitment consultants with general tasks that are required on an ad-hoc basis
- Send out mail shots
- Assist in making phone calls to ascertain a candidates availability for a job and, if so, pass them on to the relevant consultant.
- Meet and greet and make tea/coffee for candidates
- Other general administrative duties
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable and dependable
- A positive attitude
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon - Fri
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply