This is a small, friendly charity, who are geared to help the homeless people of the UK.
The organisation has been on the go since 2003 and has helped over 1million people.
The feel good factor is one of the key reasons someone would want to work here.
Your role will be to ensure the smooth running of the office and to assist staff in general, particularly with administrative tasks for year-round activities and the annual Homeless World Cup tournament.
Responsibilities and duties
- Supporting the International Partnerships Manager with administration of 70+National Partners, including updating records on database
- Assisting with data gathered from annual partner and player surveys, helping to prepare statistics
- Supporting the administration of the Referee Training Programme e.g. flight bookings, purchase of equipment
- Assisting CEO with diary management and coordinating Board meetings
- Making travel arrangements ( flights &accommodation)for staff and volunteers
- Monitoring and ordering stationery &office supplies
- Acting as point of contact for IT issues, liaising with IT support company
- Liaising with telecoms providers ( fixed and mobile) , ensuring HWCF secure best value contracts
- Monitoring and management of software subscriptions e.g. smartsheet, dropbox, etc
- Answering office phone, directing calls and taking messages
- Monitoring, replying to and forwarding on emails received into info@general email account
- Inputting data and general administration of database, creating new records, amending existing, ensuring compliance with GDPR
- Filing / scanning of existing older ( paper)records
- Helping to source and create list of suppliers as required e.g. printers
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well as part of team and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
- An interest in supporting people who are homeless and the power of sport to create social change
- Ability to organise and prioritise own time and workload
- Numerate with good basic maths skills
- Previous successful experience in office based administrative role
- Ability to work well under pressure
Knowledge or experience of:
- Using accounting software ( ideally web based i.e. Xero)
- Using a database ( ideally Salesforce)
- Using a cloud based file storage system ( i.e. Dropbox)
- Using project management software ( i.e. Smartsheet)
- Managing volunteers
- IT / technology issues
- Using language skills
- The charitable sector and challenges faced
5 National 5' s, including English and Maths
28 hours p/w
QA' s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.