- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Customer Service
- Sales and Marketing
- London remove
This is an Apprenticeship in Digital Business Administration, working with a friendly team for a merchandising retailer in Brixton.
This is an Apprenticeship in Digital Business Administration, working with a friendly team for an merchandising retailer in Brixton. The Apprentice will be required to perform general administrative tasks in a business environment. The appropriate candidate will be enthusiastic and computer literate. Must have good communication and organisational skills, be punctual and keen with a willingness to learn about all aspects of business. They must be friendly, trustworthy & reliable, able to show initiative and work unsupervised. They should have a cheerful and positive demeanour, even when carrying out some of the less exciting tasks
- Dealing with the post & deliveries that come in. Quality checking and counting the merchandise.
- Packing boxes of merchandise ready to be sent out
- Organising samples and keeping samples area of the office tidy
- Helping to design email newsletters that we send out to clients on a regular basis
- Being the main person responsible for updating our company website with new products
- Answering the phone and taking messages.
- General administrative tasks.
Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm with an hour for lunch (37.5 hours per week)
You shall be taken to the vacancy posting on the website.