Administration Apprentice - Glasgow (G2 1) - 2763
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Glasgow remove
The business is a long established, leading law firm who provide high quality, value for money legal services. They have offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh and their specialties include banking, charities, divorce and family law, domestic property, employment and others. They have been an Investor in People recognized company since 1997.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration Apprentice in this busy solicitors role, based in the city centre. The role would suit someone with a mature outlook who has excellent customer service skills and a strong eye for detail.
- Co-ordination of the storage, scanning, indexing, filing and retrieval of titles within the firm.
- Assisting with offsite storage &shredding
- Additional reception support when required
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Producing documents as and when required following the instructions of the author
- Liaising with the cash room over cash related matters when necessary
Qualities / essential requirements
- The role requires someone who is confident and comfortable speaking on the phone
- A hard worker with a good attitude and enthusiasm to learn
- Also someone who has excellent attention to detail and great communication skills
3 x GCSE ( or equivalent)at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths ( or equivalents)at grade D or above
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.15pm, with 1 hour for lunch
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply