Administration Apprentice- Glasgow (G2 6) - 1609
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Glasgow remove
A UK's leading specialist provider of pension and retirement planning is looking for a professional and diverse administrator to join their operations team.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and professional candidate to join a leading pensions and retirement specialist for a Digital Admin Apprenticeship. Working with a forward thinking and growing company you role will be pivotal in the operations team.
Candidates should have a real passion and enthusiasm for admin and want to work in busy but supportive team.
Responsibilities of the Administration Apprentice:
The role will involve but not be limited to;
- Providing administrative support to all member of the team including senior management.
- Answer telephone calls and take messages
- Update internal databases accurately with client information
- Contact customers for information and updates
- Contact IFA's and other external parties for information.
- Prepare client files.
- Have the ability to engage at all levels of the business both externally and internally.
- General admin duties such as filing, faxing, scanning, sorting incoming and outgoing mail.
- Housekeeping duties and office supplies
- The role and responsibilities will progress over time
Requirements of the Administration Apprentice:
- The employer is looking for someone who is:
- Confident and professional
- Have an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Communication skills ( verbal and written)
- ability to multi-task
- Must have 5 National 5's and preferably Highers
- Social activities and days away
- Career progression
- Salary review
Sign-up or log in to apply