- Updating spreadsheets
- Filing and scanning
- Inputting paper job sheets on to system
- Answering incoming calls from clients, potential clients and suppliers
- Providing information to clients and updating managers
- Populating a description of work completed
- General administrative duties
Should you perform well you will have exposure to additional duties and responsibilities
- A highly confident and outgoing individual capable of working in a Construction environment
- Someone with a good work ethic
- You will be smart and well presented
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday
- 9.00am - 5.00pm
- GBP 10000 - GBP 11000
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.