Administration Apprentice - Lambeth
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Lambeth remove
Do you have:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN?
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK?
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION?
We call this #EEWAP, and if you are full of #EEWAP then an apprenticeship with Future LDN could be PERFECT for you!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB INVOLVE?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy atmosphere and help with the smooth running of an office. You will gain an insight of how the business works and contribute to creating a positive image of the company. The LDN Grp helps young people in the UK achieve their dream apprenticeships by simple steps.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
· Update and maintain the website to ensure content stays up to date and relevant.
· Data entry and uploading jobs, training and event information.
· Help maintain the Storefront and authorise partner orders of merchandise.
· Analyses surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
· Creates graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
· Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
· Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
· Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, website content, and other promotional materials.
· Helps maintain social media accounts.
· Enters marketing data into spreadsheets and helps to create reports.
· Helps maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills.
· Places calls to or visits clients as needed to provide marketing materials, deliver sales pitches, or answer client questions.
· Organises and plans the production of marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties.
· Helps to plan promotional events hosted by the company's marketing department.
· Keeps client information confidential.
· Deal with telephone enquiries from customers and partners.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE GOOD AT?
Our client would be particularly interested in candidates with;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
· IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
· Minimum GCSE Grade of C in Maths and English
· A desire to work in fast paced sales environment
· Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
· A can-do positive attitude
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Able to manage own workload and meet deadlines and targets.
· Pride in your work - You will have real pride in what you deliver and always strive for perfection.
· Real drive and ambition... we need people who want to grow with us.
· Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions.
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
There’s tons of information on Future LDN, our qualifications and our process for helping young people to kickstart their careers on our website – www.futureldn.co
ABOUT FUTURE LDN
Future LDN helps talented young people to start their careers through exciting apprenticeships with a focus on digital skills. Apprentices are able to choose from one of our three advanced apprenticeship pathways – Digital Client Services, Digital Project Admin and Digital Finance. Once you’ve applied, we’ll work with you to understand which pathway is the best fit for your skills, personality and interests and then we’ll introduce you to employers looking for apprentices in that pathway.
Every week, Future LDN puts on an awesome event where employers come to meet a group of young people who are full of #EEWAP and who are looking for apprenticeships. The event lasts a full day, and every candidate gets the opportunity to meet and impress a group of awesome businesspeople who are looking to hire apprentices. After the event, employers invite successful candidates to work trials in their offices, and if that goes well – hey presto – YOU’RE AN APPRENTICE!Sign-up or log in to apply