This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now!
You will be working for…A Rutherglen based accountancy firm, who have over 15 years of experience in a wide range of accountancy areas.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
We are currently seeking an administration assistant to join the team at Clyde Business Services. You will be joining a friendly team in a busy office and we are looking for a focused and enthusiastic individual to assist. The ideal candidate must be willing to learn and work with the existing staff to grow their skills.Interested candidates should be keen to learn and have a strong work ethic.
This role is a great chance to start your career in administration joining a team who are keen to train and develop your skills. Clyde Business Services are a business providing accountancy support to small and medium sized businesses.
- General filing
- Answering phone and redirecting calls
- Booking client appointments
- Ordering stationery
- Maintaining client database
- General office admin support
- Assisting bookkeeping and accounts departmen
- Organisational skills
- Someone who can prioritise
- Confident telephone manner
- Team player
- Someone willing to learn
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Hard working
- Monday to Friday
- 9am to 5pm
- GBP 8,775
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunity to grow skills and take on extra responsibility
Future Career Progression:
- Potential to grow your role and take on more responsibility
- Your salary will grow as your role develops
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.