Would you like to join an organisation who help and support the local community? The Ayrshire Community Trust (T.A.C.T.) are seeking an Administration Apprentice to join their team to provide administrative support to the organisation.
If you are a hard working, confident individual and able to work well within a team environment as well as on your own initiative then we would love to hear from you.
It is a busy office so the person must be organised and be able to prioritise. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take their first step in a successful career in administration, completing a Business Administration apprenticeship.
- Dealing with all visitors into the office
- Answering and transferring all telephone calls
- Organising the weekly ordering of stationary as well as any furniture needed for the office
- Organising meetings and updating the online diary system
- Dealing with email correspondence and queries
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and customers via email and telephone
- Preparing meeting rooms, ensuring the room is tidy and ready for use
- Using a range of Microsoft software packages including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good level of competence in Excel, Word, Outlook and other software packages
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
Ability to work in a busy office environment
- Reliable with a good work ethic
- Organisational skills including attention to detail
- Monday - Thursday 9am till 5pm and Friday - 9am till 2.30pm
- GBP 5 per hour
- GBP 175 per week
- GBP 9,100 annually
- Early Finish Fridays
- Dress Down Fridays
- Company Pension Scheme
Future Career Progression:
- On completion of the Business Administration apprenticeship, you will progress onto the Digital Applications Apprenticeship at SCQF Level 6
- On completion of your apprenticeship you will move to least the National Living Wage
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.