Administration Apprentice - stitch
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Full Time
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- School Leaver
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Business & Admin
- Academic & Education
- Sheffield remove
How many times have you heard “No job, No experience – No Experience, No Job?
Well an Apprenticeship gives you both and a wage thrown in as well!
Gain independence? Learn to drive? Go on Holiday? All this is achievable with the right Apprenticeship.
You are on the right track to a brighter future
With so many apprenticeship opportunities out there, you need to choose carefully! Here at Create Skills we only work with employers who are serious about who they take on as an apprentice and that's why we get so excited about opportunities like this!
This is a different kind of role - we're looking for a special kind of candidate who can take on a whole bunch of challenges and who has a strong work ethic and wants to learn.
So if you’re up for a challenge, you need to be talking to us about this Administrative Assistant Apprenticeship with a growing company in Sheffield. This Company specialises in the design and creation of uniforms, workwear and promotional items for their clients. They are very proud of what they do and they have a great reputation of quality.
This apprenticeship will keep you on your toes and alongside all the training we provide, you will be Responsible for providing administration support to the Administration, Operations and Sales and Marketing teams and act as a receptionist and public face of the business.
Well we did say it was a challenge!
We are expecting a lot of interest in this role, so if you want to be considered we would love yo hear from you.
In return for your hard work, good customer service, excellent telephone manner and great written skills, you will receive £500 per month as well as a level or level 3 qualification in Business and Admin. This will also teach you about structuring emails, scanning documents; spread sheet development, telephone skills, Microsoft applications to name but a few.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reception duties – answering and fielding phone calls, welcoming and signing in visitors, housekeeping duties
- Processing sales orders, purchase orders and purchase invoices
- Ordering office supplies and production consumables
- Calling customers to arrange collection of goods
- Sending payment remittances to vendors and invoices to customers
- Reporting and resolving delivery errors with suppliers
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Keeping catalogues and marketing materials up to date and filed
- Taking payments from customers (in person and over the telephone)
- Booking courier collections
- Maintaining accurate customer records in NAV and CRM
- Sourcing products and producing quotes for customers as required
- GCSEs in Maths and English at grade C or above
- High attention to detail
- Strong keyboard skills
- Good verbal, written, numeric and customer service skills
- The ability to cope under pressure in a busy environment
- Good timekeeping
- Well presented and willing to learn new skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent career progression
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Possibility of working towards permanent position
Working Hours - Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
Salary - Apprenticeship salary of £3.50 per hour
Interested candidates should apply online using the button below and including their CV in word format.
Please note all applicants should be aged between 16 and 18 for funding purposes, but all applicants may apply.
We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture that embraces the ethos of safeguarding amongst our workforce.Application closed