This is an established property company covering Ayrshire, Glasgow and the West Coast of Scotland. They deal with three main areas of property
- Estate Agency
- Property Investment.
An established property company covering Ayrshire, Glasgow and the West Coast of Scotland.
- Answering calls and emails
- Arranging viewings for clients
- Uploading property details onto their SME system
- Uploading certificates and property notes to website
- Dealing with utility companies
- General admin duties as when required by management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills and be able to prioritise own workload
- Motivated and self driven
- Team Player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn
- Monday - Thursday 9.00am until 5.00pm
- Friday 9.00am until 4.30pm
- GBP 4.15 per hour
- Car parking on site
Future Career Progression:
- Progression for right candidate
- Further scope to progress in admin route or move into lettings
- National min wage at least on completion of apprenticeship
- Further increases available dependent on performance
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.