Administration Assistant Apprentice - Edinburgh (EH3) - 4286
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Edinburgh remove
Join an innovative programme providing smart solutions and supporting business processes and progress in your journey as a Digital Application Support apprentice.
One of Scotland' s premier law firms with offices of equal size and strength across Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow, serving clients in Scotland, the UK and globally. The firm has 58 partners and employs around 500 people.
Core practice areas include corporate finance;commercial;banking;exploration and production;planning;dispute resolution;health, safety and environment;construction and projects;property;employment, pensions and benefits and private client.
- Scan and file client correspondence and documents to iManage
- Printing and photocopying
- Records management
- Record CPD data
- Prepare bibles and bundles
- Carry out library loose leaf filing
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a proactive manner
- Excellent administration skills
- High level attention to detail
- Prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word &Excel
- Team player
- Present a professional image and demonstrates Excellent customer service skills
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply