Administration Assistant Apprentice - Glasgow (G2 1) - 9387
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Glasgow remove
This apprenticeship represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop their experience in a varied role within a busy office environment. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A long established, leading law firm who provide high quality, value for money legal services. They have offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh and their specialties include banking, charities, divorce and family law, domestic property, employment and others. They have been an Investor in People recognized company since 1997.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Assisting with the co-ordination of the storage, scanning, indexing, filing and retrieval of titles within the firm
- Assisting with offsite storage &shredding
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Photocopying, filing and additional reception support when required
- Producing documents as and when required following the instructions of the author
- Liaising with the cash room over cash related matters when necessary
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be:
- Confident and comfortable speaking on the phone
- Hard working and have a good attitude
- Someone who has excellent attention to details
- Someone with excellent communication skills
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship?
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply