You will be working for...
A firm of Chartered management accountants and business advisors specialising in corporate recovery and personal insolvency. The firm was established in 1998 to serve the needs of Insolvency Practitioners and became a limited company in 2006
An award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship from QA - 94% go onto full-time jobs.
- Processing all incoming and outgoing mail in a timely and effective manner.
- Filing outstanding paperwork and ensuring that our customers'folders are kept up to date.
- Handling our call switchboard by handling incoming customer calls and transferring them to the correct department.
- Meeting/exceeding all weekly targets for productivity, quality and efficiency.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Building a rapport with your clients to engender trust and confidence in both yourself and the business.
- Someone with excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- A confident and outgoing individual capable of working in a professional environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative with a desire to progress
- Excellent time management skills
- Someone with an enthusiastic, can do attitude
- A passion for administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
Monday - Friday9.00am - 5.00pmGBP 120003 month probationary period - should you pass this your salary will increase to GBP 14,000
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.