This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!You will be working for…A leading retail organisation with very well-known high street brands. With 350 retail outlets across the UK, this business has been trading for over 150 years and is very community orientated. The department is responsible for the processing and payments of all invoices for the entire company.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!Well respected, large Scottish company based just outside of Edinburgh with amazing opportunities for personal and career growth.
An Excellent opportunity has arisen to join our Semichem Team.
The Role is designed to support the Buying, Marketing and Stock Management Team to assist in its smooth operation through the provision of efficient administrative support.
- Help with general administrative duties.
- Communicating and liaising directly with store teams across the country.
- Relaying queries to all relevant buyers.Co-ordinating promotional activity and point of sales.support the rest of the team with any ad-hoc duties or project work that may arise.Required Skills:As the successful candidate you would have excellent administrative and communication skills with the ability to work as part of a fast paced team. A good knowledge of word and excel would be beneficial as would previous experience within an administrative role.
- Working for one of Scotland's largest respected companies.
- Valuable experience in an office environment.
- SQA qualification after 12 months
- £11,300 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.