This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for?
A well-established and growing company who have built a really nurturing and fun environment to work in.
You will be working within a really vibrant creative and engaging environment. This company has an enviable client list of very well-known brand names.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be?
- Answering all incoming calls, transferring and taking detailed accurate messages as required
- Meeting and greeting all visitors and clients to the office
- Dealing with all incoming / outgoing mail
- Arranging refreshments for meetings
- Ordering and maintaining level of stationery and supplies
- Booking travel and accommodation for companies directors
- Dealing with the diary management for meeting rooms and staff whereabouts
- Updating internal systems including spreadsheets
- Arranging taxis and couriers
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have?
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for organising
- A keen eye for detail and enthusiastic
- 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information?
Daily working hours:Monday-Friday, 9: 00am-5: 30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
There will be scope for your role to progress within the firm and really grow as your skills and attributes grow.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.