Administration Support Apprentice - Irvine (KA11) - 4328
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Being the first point of contact requires excellent listening skills as well as helpful, accurate verbal communication.
- The successful candidate should also be well organised , thorough and resolute in the pursuit of providing customers with knowledgeable , friendly and concise resolutions.
- Apprentice will use Microsoft office suite products and software packages including electronic data processing systems
- Other tasks will exclude, general admin tasks, using business systems and processing customer orders. Learning all Administration Support with a clear development plan to progress through the company for the right person.
- The successful candidate will also complete an apprenticeship qualification as part of the role.
- Strong communication - both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new things
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply