Administration/Receptionist Apprentice - Marriott Gibbs Rees Wallis
Not taking applications
- Distance Learning
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- Level 2
- Level 2
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Professional Qualifications
- Business & Admin
Apprenticeship: Business Administration Level 2
Employer: Marriott Gibbs Rees Wallis
Salary/Hours: £3.70ph – 37.50 hours per week Monday-Friday
Marriott Gibbs Rees Wallis Limited have an opportunity for a motivated and highly organised individual to join our firm of chartered certified accountants. This is a fantastic opportunity to start your business administration career. If you are successful for this role you will undertake daily duites such as:
- Answering the phone
- Helping with research on supplier and utility contracts
- PA services to the directors Alan and Tina which include typing letters, filing
- Helping to organise events, eg. Conferences or networking events
- Organising fieldwork visits, including booking train tickets and hotels
- Social media uploads (detail supplied by the directors)
- Scanning post
- Generating customer invoices on Sage
- Filing accounts on Companies House
This role requires a confident individual who is a strong written and verbal communicator, with the flexibility to take on new tasks. You will be confident and especially competent in the use of Microsoft packages and other software, be incredibly ambitious and willing to undertake further training and development.
For this level 2 Apprenticeship, requirements include a minimum of grade D or above in GCSE English, Maths and ICT or equivalent. An attention to detail, friendly and approachable person is favoured.
This is a 12-month apprenticeship paying weekly wages of £3.70ph, where you will achieve level 2 in Business Administration Apprenticeship with Functional skills also available in English, Maths and ICT if required.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will be looking to keep the right individual on full time.
This is a wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door and apply your skills with Marriott Dibbs Rees Wallis. Apply today!Sign-up or log in to apply